New Brunswick – WE LOVE YOU!
YES! We love living in New Brunswick! From a rich history to amazing restaurants, to wide entertainment options, and a fun atmosphere, this city is hopping! It’s become kind of like a miniature version of Manhattan, only…well, more New Brunswick-y. And everything you want is so accessible!
Here are 10 reasons why New Brunswick ROCKS!
- The Aspire! Luxury living is now in walking distance to all the best dining and nightlife right here in the heart of New Brunswick.
- Location, location, location! Whether for work or for play, you have quick access to New York and Philadelphia via New Jersey Transit.
- An Exciting Lifestyle! New Brunswick was recognized as one of The 5 Most Exciting Small Cities in the country, by movoto.com! Need we say more?
- It’s a Foodie’s Dream! Known as Central New Jersey’s hottest dining destination, New Brunswick offers delicious eateries and restaurants of all stripes and types from casual to upscale for every occasion and craving! Check out some of the options at newbrunswick.com!
- A Vibrant Theater District! Among several other excellent venues, New Brunswick boasts State Theater, recently named the #1 in New Jersey and #19 in the world, for the third year in a row!
- All The Charm of a College Town! Rutgers University infuses the area with the lively hustle and bustle of college life. You can see indie films, visit the observatory, explore hiking trails, hit the Rutgers golf course, take in a lecture, or avail yourself of dance, live music, or theater at a Rutgers performance venue. The Rutgers Event Calendar is always packed.
- Rutgers Sports! Did you know that Rutgers is the birthplace of college football? Yep, that’s right. You heard it here! Watch football or a variety of sporting events on campus throughout the year. GO Scarlet Knights!
- Visual Art Experiences! From a massive collection of world-class art works at the Zimmerli Art Museum to several galleries in downtown, there is plenty to stimulate your visual appetite!
- It’s A Health Care Industry Epicenter! Not that you’re planning on a hospital stay or anything, but just in case, New Brunswick has some of the best cutting edge research facilities in the world! And, hey – it IS pretty cool having so many brainy friends and neighbors doing great things in healthcare! Just Google it. Enough said.
- Pubs & Clubs Abound! There are plenty of places and spaces to gather with friends for drinks with lots of live music options. And if dancing is your thing, you can always get your groove on at an area club!
- Historical Points of Interest! There is just something awesome about living in a hip, fresh, happening town, yet knowing that it was once a hub of colonial life! Visit the historic sites and imagine what things must’ve been like back in the days.
- Enchanting Parks & Green Spaces! With over 272 acres of city parks, living here is like having a vast backyard that you don’t have to maintain yourself! Enjoy water front fun along the Raritan River at Boyd Park or explore 180 acres of gorgeous green space at Rutgers Gardens for some FREE relaxation.
Oops, that was 12 reasons. We could go on, but then your eyes might get tired! Can you feel the love? Tell us why this unique city floats YOUR boat!